Rational ovens are some of the most intelligent machines available in the catering and commercial kitchen industry. Inoksservis has provided an easy to follow guide for cleaning and maintaining your Rational Oven.
How often should I clean the Rational Oven?
Your Rational Oven should be cleaned every day with the Rational Cleaning Tablets (contact us to purchase these tablets). This helps to prevent food building up, maintains the high quality of the stainless steel and helps avoid break downs. Failure to clean the oven can lead to a risk of fire.
What Rational Tablets do I need for my Rational Oven?
Each Rational Oven has a different set of tablets or cleaning fluid for each machine. Contact us on +971 (0)45 869 386 for our technical and maintenance team to help you. Failure to use the correct tablets can lead to issues.
How do I use the Rational Tablets?
Rational’s automatic cleaning system for cleaning the cooking cabinet is called CleanJet+care. This detects the time that cleaning is required and takes into account working patterns to get the best clean. The system also reminds you at regular intervals until the cleaning is carried out so you won’t forget.
• Always wear gloves when handling the detergent tablets.
• Never open the Rational oven door during the cleaning process.
• Before starting the cleaning, make sure that any racks are inserted correctly into the cooking cabinet.
• Only use Rational branded tablets. Other tablets or compatibles may damage the machine and void your warranty. Contact us to help you source and provide the correct tablets.
• Never put tablets into a hot cooking cabinet. Let the cabinet cool first.
If you have any questions on sourcing, cleaning or maintaining your Rational Oven, call us on +971 (0)45 869 386 or email email@example.com